Welcome!

This is Hallyu Central, the best Kpop forum! Register with us and enjoy your experience here!

SignUp Now!

why does every kpop stan know love scenario

Ariadne

Hit Maker
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
she/her or they/them 💕
literally go anywhere and be like “sarangeul haetta” and i can guarantee there’ll be a kpop stan who knows the reply
why does literally everyone know it? like yea it’s iconic but i don’t know a lot of kpop stans who don’t know the lyrics
ikon isn’t even one of the very biggest groups so it’s kinda confusing imo

nunnerboober

Trendy Idol
Married to Zuko
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
He/him
I think cause it was a super huge year for kpop overall in terms of growth. a lot of new fans, fans with 1-2 years in the genre starting to get to really know their place around, older fans that were already into it... all those fans together in a year and one of the biggest songs from that year in the community. everywhere u would go people would say it was the SOTY. I didn't even know the song till I saw people talking super highly of it

also any compilation u watched on youtube, lots of youtube intros, edits... so much stuff that had that song around

still I think u can catch a song or a couple every year that has that impact tho

Kamissama

Trendy Idol
Married to Angestic11
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
she/her
The song is so good :oops: most of people love it since the first listen, so it was easy to spread

captainhook

⊱ ♛ 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 ℚυℇ℟𝔼𝐍𝓒ιA♛ ⊰
Married to NokoOhNo
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
she/her
ITS SO ICONIC LGHSDK

ChuuChuu_Train

Netizen Dinner
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
she/her
BECAUSE ITS IKONIC

🔊🔊 🔊 🔊 🔊 🔊 🔊
SARANGEUL HAETDA URIGA MANNA
JIUJI MOTHAL CHUEOGI DWAETDA
BOLMANHAN MELODRAMA
GWAENCHANEUN GYEOLMAL
GEUGEOMYEON DWAETDA NEOL SARANGHAETDA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom