Welcome!

This is Hallyu Central, the best Kpop forum! Register with us and enjoy your experience here!

SignUp Now!

(TW!!) Everything Related To The bullying/Rape Accusations Against Ji Soo (Enlisting in Military)

KIKI234

Hit Maker
Reaction score
Koins
[Translation]

that's chilling...
It is! I guess he wasn't acting and just being himself...

LokisHorns

Trendy Idol
Married to Laroucelle
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
She/Her
He released an apology but it's not clear if it's about those allegations too or the bullying one. There need to be clarification on that as it's literally a crime what he did.
Being vague in a situation like this is definetly not helping his case

LokisHorns

Trendy Idol
Married to Laroucelle
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
She/Her
It really isn't. I don't think he can ever comeback from this.
If the things I've read are true then rightfully so. There's no place for people like that in public spaces. I'm scrapping all his dramas from my to-watch list.

KIKI234

Hit Maker
Reaction score
Koins
If the things I've read are true then rightfully so. There's no place for people like that in public spaces. I'm scrapping all his dramas from my to-watch list.
I just feel bad for the people working on his current drama since they will have to find a replacement. 😬

sobee

Hot Issue
Reaction score
Koins
Being vague in a situation like this is definetly not helping his case
He can't give details that would be too incriminating as they could be used against him legally, since no accusation have been confirmed right now. The alleged victims will have to come forth to prove their allegations.

If you're interested, this comment brought a summary on the ongoing school violence in SK
(the mega thread also provides other information)

https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/lx3z7a/_/gpkxpy6

Last edited:

floppinks

Netizen Dinner
Reaction score
Koins
[Update]
Ji Soo apologized in a letter
http://instagr.am/p/CL-Wm9nlooJ/
it's very vague, he apologized for his overall behavior, no mention of the last accusations :/ (or anything more specific)
SO weird, he didn't even acknowledge anything. Bullying is bullying but rape?!?! I can't...

He released an apology but it's not clear if it's about those allegations too or the bullying one. There need to be clarification on that as it's literally a crime what he did.
Honestly this is worse than bullying accusations so I don't understand how he just casually apologized... so confused. I know he has to wait so nothing's incriminating, but still...

floppinks

Netizen Dinner
Reaction score
Koins
His statement is below. Such a blanket apology?! Fuck that. If he was truly sorry he would've long apologized to the victims, he's just doing so now because he got caught. Also what even is he apologizing for?? There is a WIDE range of accusations against him, and there's a huge difference in being a grade a asshole in school and being a sexual predator/rapist.

Full statement:

"I sincerely apologize to the people who suffered because of me.
There is no excuse for my past misconduct.
They were things that cannot be forgiven.

As I began my acting career, I received an undeserved amount of interest from the public with my past enshrouded, and I think that’s how I ended up here today.

However, there was always a part of me inside that felt guilty about the past, and my regret, which came too late for me to turn things back, always brought me a great deal of anxiety.
I always felt crushed by my dark past.

I want to express my deep atonement to the people who must have suffered for a long time while watching me go about my work as an actor, and I will reflect on and repent my past, which can never be washed away, for the rest of my life.

I am tormented and feel guilty about the fact that I have inflicted tremendous damage upon the network, producers, actors, and all of the staff who have been quietly working hard on the drama set [of “River Where the Moon Rises“].
I desperately hope that the drama does not see further damage because of me.

Upon my knees, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt by me."

Last edited:

KIKI234

Hit Maker
Reaction score
Koins
His statement is below. Such a blanket apology?! Fuck that. If he was truly sorry he would've long apologized to the victims, he's just doing so now because he got caught. Also what even is he apologizing for?? There is a WIDE range of accusations against him, and there's a huge difference in being a grade a asshole in school and being a sexual predator/rapist.

Full statement:

"I sincerely apologize to the people who suffered because of me.
There is no excuse for my past misconduct.
They were things that cannot be forgiven.

As I began my acting career, I received an undeserved amount of interest from the public with my past enshrouded, and I think that’s how I ended up here today.

However, there was always a part of me inside that felt guilty about the past, and my regret, which came too late for me to turn things back, always brought me a great deal of anxiety.
I always felt crushed by my dark past.

I want to express my deep atonement to the people who must have suffered for a long time while watching me go about my work as an actor, and I will reflect on and repent my past, which can never be washed away, for the rest of my life.

I am tormented and feel guilty about the fact that I have inflicted tremendous damage upon the network, producers, actors, and all of the staff who have been quietly working hard on the drama set [of “River Where the Moon Rises“].
I desperately hope that the drama does not see further damage because of me.

Upon my knees, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt by me."

Yeah this apology ain't it. He need to properly address each allegation.

ChuuChuu_Train

Netizen Dinner
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
she/her
wait.... strong woman do bong soon jisoo?? weightlifting fairy kim bok-joo jisoo???? nooooooooo :wah: :wah: :wah:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom