Welcome!

This is Hallyu Central, come ride the wave with us! Register with us and enjoy your experience here!

SignUp Now!

✬ important awards season announcement ✬

Nogabunga

Married to Essence_of_Love
Awards
Reaction score
Koins

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Due to the forum's low activity, admins and awards team decided to let users revamp the existing badges throughout the whole year instead of one month in a year.
If our activity spikes, we will go back to the old system.

If you want to claim a revamp thread,
please dm me (@Nogabunga) and my lovely partner @prodjyr

❂ OPs have no right to ignore badges
Sometimes an OP can forget/overlook a post, but if this happens on multiple occasions or after a user reminded the OP of that - please do contact the Awards Team!

❂ Badge Threads time/period
OPs have 1 week to post the thread since claiming the position.

➤ There will be a strict time limit on each badge thread - 2 weeks counted since the thread is posted.
First week - Suggestion period
Second week - Voting period

If OP feels that more time is needed please contact the Awards Team first!

❂ Unfinished Badge/Voting threads
OPs of any unfinished badge/voting threads over 2+ weeks/depending on the schedule/ will be asked to finish it off or pass it on to another OP who would be interested. Otherwise, the badge/voting thread will be deleted.

❂ Handing over OPs
If you want to quit OP'ing for a thread, please notify the Awards Team so we can approve the new OP first!
If you feel hesitant about claiming an OP, note that the Awards Team will help and guide you through the process.

@Registered

idleknow

Trendy Idol
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
Eh, whatever~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Due to the forum's low activity, admins and awards team decided to let users revamp the existing badges throughout the whole year instead of one month in a year.
If our activity spikes, we will go back to the old system.

If you want to claim a revamp thread,
please dm me (@Nogabunga) and my lovely partner @prodjyr

❂ OPs have no right to ignore badges
Sometimes an OP can forget/overlook a post, but if this happens on multiple occasions or after a user reminded the OP of that - please do contact the Awards Team!

❂ Badge Threads time/period
OPs have 1 week to post the thread since claiming the position.

➤ There will be a strict time limit on each badge thread - 2 weeks counted since the thread is posted.
First week - Suggestion period
Second week - Voting period

If OP feels that more time is needed please contact the Awards Team first!

❂ Unfinished Badge/Voting threads
OPs of any unfinished badge/voting threads over 2+ weeks/depending on the schedule/ will be asked to finish it off or pass it on to another OP who would be interested. Otherwise, the badge/voting thread will be deleted.

❂ Handing over OPs
If you want to quit OP'ing for a thread, please notify the Awards Team so we can approve the new OP first!
If you feel hesitant about claiming an OP, note that the Awards Team will help and guide you through the process.

@Registered

Well now I feel dumb because I could not understand the rules even though I could read them...can someone ELI5 to me?

prodjyr

12th star 💛
Awards
Reaction score
Koins
Pronouns
corn/salad
ayee lets go :pepechristmashappy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom